Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Double Jackpot! I See Dead People Edition.

Hello Friend,


We wish to notify you that you were listed as a beneficiary to the
total sum of £4,600,000.00 GBP (Four million Six hundred thousand
British Pounds Sterling) in the intent of the deceased (names now
withheld since this is our First letter to you) who died in a car
accident with his wife and the only son the year 2004, ever since no
one has come for his ESTATE, We have done a research on the family
background and find out that there was no written Will to his estate.
We contacted you because you bear the surname (last name) identity and
therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since
there is no written will.


Our legal services aim to provide our private clients with a complete
service. We are happy to prepare wills, set-up and administer Trusts,
carry out the administration of estates and prepare an administer
powers of attorney.


All the papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance
of this deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of
acceptance; your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding
address to enable us file necessary documents at our High court probate
division for the release of this sum of money.


Kindly send your respond to this E-mail Address.
(richferg_11@yahoo.com.hk).


Yours faithfully,
Ferguson Richard.
Lots of dead people apparently are in my life, dying without my knowledge and leaving me tons of money. Cool!

And to think, with all the thousands of people who have my last name, they found me, of all people! Hell, where I grew up there were at least three people at the same bank where I banked who had the same first and last name as I do--my father, myself, and some other guy who we didn't know.

Shazzam!

Total To Date: $47,440,000

No comments: