Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fall For My Scam! Quick!

Notice the usual telltale signs: the check is made out to me but I have to send my name, the form was filled in by computer and they didn't have my name, it involves me doing something (generally sending money) for a check that I have no business getting and which I probably would never see (and if I did it would bounce). And notice the bad english:
Hello Dear,
I have Paid the fee for your Cheque Draft.but the manager of Eko Bank Benin told me that before the check will get
to you that it will expire.So i told him to cash $950,000.00 all the necessary arrangement of delivering the
$950,000.00 in cash was made with GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY.
This in the information they need to delivery your package to you.
DR,Anthony Robert(+22993812182.)
EMAIL:(gm_couriercompany204@yahoo.fr)
1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT TELEPHONE NUMBER.
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE
Please make sure you send this needed info's to the Director general of GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY

DR,ANTHONY ROBERT with the address given to you.
Note.GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of an Africa cloths.
They don't know it contents money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. don't let them know that is money
that is in that Box.
Sincerely
Mr.Emma Agu.


Total To Date: $168,920,000

No comments: